Semple is expanding and we’re looking for a Graphic Designer to further develop our brand. As a brand we have strong values – we trust people and welcome diversity.
You will be a hard working and highly motivated self starter with at least one year’s industry experience through either an internship placement or junior design role. As a small but thriving business it is essential that you are able to fully manage your own time, workload and schedule while keeping abreast of a range of projects and activities including books, magazines, promotional materials and window displays. An extensive understanding of Semple’s brand, ethos and values is imperative.
This role is a part time position working from our Covent Garden office three days a week.
Skills and Knowledge
- Comprehensive and demonstrable knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Self starter brimming with creative ideas
- Good knowledge of the print process and experience liaising with printing companies
- Strong illustration skills, specifically hand drawn illustration
- Experience and interest in editorial design
- Professional and commercial approach to time, costs and deadlines
- A keen interest in the fashion industry is desirable
Please note, a minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role is essential.
If you’re interested in this role please email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.