All this week on ‘What ‘Im Wearing Today’ we check out Christine of FashnChips style diary.
Here she is in her usual look for a Monday morning…
Christine starts the week off looking effortlessly chic and sophisticated. Her tailored staple black blazer and trousers highlight her slim-line figure while her burgundy superga’s, aviators and statement watch allow us to see a different side of her personality. Her hair is swept off her face and tied in a loose low bun allowing her clothes and accessories to do the talking. MSL love how simplistic Christine’s style is and how her outfit can be easily transformed into an ‘evening look’.
1. What do you do? - I work as a stylist and blogger.
2. What are your interests? - Film, fashion, travelling, nature and, I guess, life in general.
3. What motivates you every day? - I can’t say I am motivated every day but usually I’m at least excited to see what the day will bring. Seeing as I have my own business my life is never really boring and I’m usually motivated to keep it from being boring as well.
4. Do you have a treasured garment, an item that you cannot part with? - Many! I have sweaters in my wardrobe that I’ve had for maybe 15 years and that are just too comfortable to throw out.
5. What style advice would you give? - Always be yourself, wear what makes you feel comfortable and never go for anything (too) tight.
6. Whose wardrobe would you like to steal for a day? - You can’t really wear a lot of different things in only one day so I would probably go for something a little different from my own wardrobe and see how that felt: so maybe Victoria Beckham.
7. Where do you see yourself in ten years time? - Honestly, I have no idea and I am okay with not knowing. I enjoy living in the moment.
8. What’s your biggest achievement to date? – Getting my own business up and running.
9. Which trend do you see making a return for 2014? - Wide leg trousers will definitely be here to stay for at least another season. And I’m glad!
10. What would you like to be remembered for? - For being a nice person, I guess. One with excellent taste and a pleasant sense of humour.
Interviewed by Hattie Lee